Wednesday 4 May 2011

May the 4th be with me!

Apparently it’s Star Wars Day today. I can’t remember watching the films but everyone talks a lot about Princess Leia and how sexy she is. I think I’ll have to add watching them to my list, just to have my own opinion about her lol.

I had a very nice 5 days birthday celebration! I can’t be that old if I survived that! (just about though). As I mentioned before, I was not that ecstatic about my birthday this year but thanks to my friends it was great fun and I can even use some of the events for my list.

On Sunday the 1st of May 2011 at 10.00 I was picked up and driven to a place somewhere in Dorset. We looked at my blog on the way there and everyone was very excited that I couldn’t say ‘no’ to what we were going to do that afternoon. I was blindfolded about 10 minutes before we reached the destination and all I could hear was: ‘Oh my God I didn’t know it was that big!’, ‘It looks scary!’, ‘Oh, look a white horse!!! No prince though, sorry Ola’. Imagine how I felt about my list then! It turned out to be zorbing (recreation of rolling downhill in an orb, generally made of transparent plastic). It was so much fun!!! I laughed and screamed all the way down. I even have a video from the water one. The party in the evening was great too and some of the presents I got I can use for my list.
All in all, I had a very good start of my exciting year and I have to thank all the people involved. I’m a very lucky person :).

No comments: